Information Collection and Use
The details and information provided by you on registration or Personal Information sent by your browser when you visit the Site will be collected, including but not limited to your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address, your contact details, your use of our services and spending behavior to further improve our service to you in future, the pages or sites that you visit and other sites accessible from them and other statistics.
Additional information about your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback and/or completing any form available on the Site will also be collected. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and Site use to enable us to improve the products and/or services we provide.
If you purchase any products and/or services from us, we will also collect payment information as needed to process your payment. We will retain such sensitive information for as long as needed for the said purpose and in compliance to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”).
We respect the privacy of your Personal Information including your sensitive personal information and will treat it as confidential and protect it with security measures and in line with applicable laws and regulations. However, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means and measures to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security as there is no 100% secured method during the transmission of data over the internet or electronic storage method.
Use of Information
By providing the required information to us, you hereby agree and consent that the Personal Information will be used for the following purposes to:-
- provide you and/or personalise our products and services to you and for related activities, such as customer service, account management, support and training, reporting and to provide other services related to your account
- verify and process your personal particulars and payments.
- to process and fulfil your purchases, contest entry, and/or refunds;
- to respond to your enquiries, suggestions and complaints;
- manage our business needs, such as financial account management, contract management, website administration and business continuity and disaster recovery, security and fraud prevention, corporate governance, reporting and legal compliance.
- detect and prevent fraudulent transactions.
- communicate with you via post, email or phone
- provide you with additional information that may be of interest, such as support bulletins and company announcements
- provide you with marketing communications and offers for our products and services, including personalized offers based on your usage of our products and services.
- regulatory and legal compliance upon requested by law enforcement and regulatory officials, and/or orders of court.
- enforce our legal rights and remedies.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that we may access, preserve and disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal and regulatory process.
- enforce this Policy.
- respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties.
- respond to your requests for customer service.
- protect our rights, property or personal safety, our users and the public.
Who to Contact to Access and Amend Personal Information
Should you wish to have access to your personal information, you may find it under “My Account” when you login to your account on our Site, or where the personal information provided is incomplete, inaccurate, out-of-date or misleading, you may make such request by contacting us at our email address.